I had to write about this before I go to bed so I won't obsess. My son A has a friend sleeping over tonight. He's a new friend this school year and is a nice kid.
So I go into the play room to say goodnight and my dogs Autumn and Tito are play fighting. I said to A's friend, "Don't worry, they're just playing." So B, A's friend says, "I live on a street with a lot of Mexicans and last summer they had dog fights and some of them died." EXCUSE ME????? The first thing out of my mouth was, "Bull." Then kids being kids, the conversation moved onto something else.
Well I can't move on to something else. I am now freaking out that there are dying dogs in Sherwood. Could this be true? Could there be a dog-fighting ring here in white, conservative, christian Sherwood? If there is, you better believe I am going to infiltrate and kick some major ass. WHO'S WITH ME?!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know I am. Where does this kid live? Gimme a street. Should we call our friend officer J?
ReplyDelete