Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. When I was little, I stuffed a styrofoam shipping thing up my nose and it disappeared forever.
2. In 1st grade I brought a brown egg to show and tell and it broke.
3. I took violin in school.
4. I was sent to the principal's office in 6th or 7th grade for smoking.
5. 3 is my favorite number.
6. My dream is to go to Africa.
7. I secretly like to cook but don't tell anyone.
8. My horse is my therapy.
9. My sister told me I would be a hooker when I grew up.
10. I love to write and would love to publish a book.
11. I miss Phillipe's french dip sandwiches in LA.
12. Reading is an avid hobby of mine.
13. I watched a prison documentary on HBO on my wedding night.
14. My favorite classic movie is "Yours, Mine & Ours" with Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball.
15. I sometimes wonder what life would have been like if I stayed in LA.
16. I want two new tattoos.
17. I like to eat frosting straight out of the can.
18. I was a Duranie!
19. I always wanted to have a "best friend" necklace to share with a best friend.
20. My Dad made me read "The Power of Positive Thinking" when I was in high school. (It obviously didn't work)
21. I love to sleep in and do it quite often.
22. I miss going to USC games with my Dad.
23. I still want to get 8 hole white Doc Marten's.
24. I have only seen 2 concerts since I moved to Portland 9 years ago.
25. If I had the money, I would get a little nip/tuck.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you didn't do #15.
    The dinner was FAB!!!!! and Yummy.

    ReplyDelete