Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day?

So here's how my day went....

I was not expecting a gift from Walter so I was pleasantly surprised that he bought me a gift. He bought me two pair of pajamas which are one of my favorite things in the world. So I look at the size and he bought a WOMEN'S 1X which is size 18-24W! Okay, so I know I'm not a size 2 or even a size 8, but I don't think I am a supersized! Walter said that was the only size they had. He couldn't have gone to another store that may have had my size???

So then my Mom comes to watch A's basketball game and go to lunch. At lunch she was telling me how my Uncle Eddie was called "dumbo" in school because his ears were so big and how awful that was. So I reminded her that because of my ears, I was told by the kids on the bus, "You'd better close your window or Dumbo will fly out." So she busts out laughing and can't stop. What the f*** was so funny? Was it that I was so traumatized that I had an "ear job" at age 12, which I had to pay for? Unbelievable. And people wonder why I am so f-ed up.

How was you Valentine's?

1 comment:

  1. The Crying Jew is my Valentine EVERY day!!!!
    KC didn't do shit. Nothing, NADA. He did promise to leave the house with the kids tomorrow and not come back until the 500 was over.

    ReplyDelete