It's all about me me me. I want a mini face lift. What happened to my face and why haven't I noticed it sooner? Can stress give you jowls? I seemed to look okay in pictures from last Mother's Day. Could putting my father in a locked facility and moving my Grandmother by myself to an assisted living age me by about ten years? I knew my face was getting a little loose but I didn't know by how much until I looked at my new passport picture. My eyes are sunken in and tired looking but makeup can fix that, but my jowls are making me crazy. Maybe I can do a plastic surgery fundraiser for my face. I just learned that people do fundraising to adopt a kid so why can't people give to my needy face?
I am off to a Superbowl party and then to pick up the girls from the airport at midnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I dont think you need a lift. To quote the philosipher Billy Joel....I love you just the way you are.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!!! If not, I feel better and will cook for you. :)