Well, it's finally happening. It looks as though W is going to be unemployed. They made him give up his keys, told him he was no longer the GM at U-Haul and to call Thursday. What the fuck is that supposed to mean??? You are no longer the manager but you can have a menial job for no money? We don't even know if Walter will be getting his yearly bonus owed to him.
Here are my immediate thoughts: will we have to sell our house (he says no), will I have to sell my horse (looks that way), what about health insurance as W and I are on medications that cost a lot, will I have to go back to work full time, will W be able to find another job??
Of course the preview for the next Oprah was that of a middle class family who are now homeless b/c the father lost his job. "It can happen to anyone," was the tag line.
W doesn't have a resume so I need to help him put one together. He has worked at U-Haul for 15 years. This is new territory.
I am sick about this and worried for W.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment