So I went to Florida to visit my Dad which I will blog about later because it involves too much thought.
Anyway, I made a joke to my sis about how she's almost 50 (She's not that close, only 4 years older than me). She goes, "Yeah, well at least I look younger than you." I automatically pull down the little mirror in her car to check myself out. I seemed to look okay. I just figured maybe it's because she is skinny and I am not. So, in typical Crying Jew fashion, I obsess on it the whole time I am there. I am there to visit my dying Dad but by God I better look young while doing it. I wanted to ask people at the airport how old they thought I looked. I didn't.
Anyway, I go to visit my Dad one last time before I leave. The afternoon caregiver says, "Oh, you're L's OLDER sister." I told her no, that I am the YOUNGER one. She says, "I thought L was the baby." So I go, "Why? Do I look older her?" The caregiver says, "Yes...but I better not say anything." TOO LATE BITCH. The cat's out of the bag. I really wanted to ask her specifics but I guess that wouldn't have been appropriate.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Yes but I better not say anything" WTF!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw on caller ID you called! Im glad you are home. I missed you!! Totally uncomfortable full from dinner. I swear I am a binge eater.