I took a life and I feel so horrible and guilty.
Ave won Bob at his school fair two weeks ago. He was so happy and healthy, frantically swimming around his bowl, begging for food in the morning.
W was on my ass to change his bowl because it was getting cloudy. I didn't want to because Bob was so happy. So finally after much nagging from W and A, I changed the water tonight. Bob died within two hours of me changing it. He died with his mouth open, trying to take his last breath. I didn't wait for the water to become room temperature because I didn't want the hassle. Now Bob is dead. Tomorrow morning I have to tell A that his beloved Bob died.
I'm sad.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh NOOOOOO!!!! But on the bright side....it wasn't the class pet!!!
ReplyDelete