You know things are bad when you are sitting on the toilet peeing and stuffing your face with girl scout cookies at the same time because you can't put them down. Okay, that was yesterday. Today is a new day.
I am wrapping things up before Cancun. I got all my Dad's and Gram's bills paid. Got my horse paid. I got waxed and tanned. All I have to do is finish three accounts for work, pack and clean the whole house before my Mom comes tomorrow. It's midnight now, so I have 12 hours to till she gets here.
I am not going to allow myself to think about W not having a job until after our trip. We're good for about 4 months and then we'll sell everything and be homeless. I am sure one of us will find a job by then, right???
Adios!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite time of year is when the girl scout cookies arrive. Thank god my kids don't like samoas because I eat a whole box by myself.
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip Judy!