I love to read and write but for some reason I am finding it hard to write my blog. I like to be funny, witty and entertaining but I think I am putting too much pressure on myself to do so. It is also hard to be witty since my Dad died and have just come back from the funeral.
I am glad to be back in Portland at home with my family but I feel very indifferent. I'm not sure that's the word I am looking for. Maybe worn out, overwhelmed and depressed would be more like it.
I am looking forward to seeing my horse who always puts me in a good mood.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Judy - thank for writing in your blog. I miss talking to you and love to read your entries. I'm so sorry about your father and more sorry for all you've been through this year. It's more than a girl can take. Hang in there and I really hope to see you sometime this summer.
ReplyDeleteLove, T