Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Survived Mother's Day!!!

Okay, so it really was not that dramatic. W cooked breakfast for my Mom and her husband and me and Ave. That was good.

Then my Mom and I went to the Woodburn outlet mall to shop. I bought stuff for W and Ave but not myself. I REALLY wanted this Coach bag and it was only $100 but I am not supposed to be spending money.

Then I took my Mom to visit Gun. She was going to ride him but we just took him out for a graze and then turned him out in the arena so he could roll and get some bucks out.

Then we came home. I am happy it was a mellow day.

Hopefully, W will do well interviewing this week and get a job. I am missing my alone time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a nice Mother's Day. Ours was low key too. I spent most of the day studying for my Spanish final. Best wishes to W.
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete