I miss my Dad. I think about him every day. Sometimes I can feel him over my shoulder.
I had a sister too but I don't miss her. I miss the idea of having a sister. When I was little, I worshiped my sister. I wanted to grow up & be her maid. She did lots of mean things to me growing up & it affected who I was but not who I became. It's frustrating because I let myself get sucked back in to the idea of having a sister to once again but it was only temporary.
It's true that money means security but it is also the root of evil.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know what......just because we don't share blood doesnt mean you can't be someones sister.....look at you and I.....you are my sister from another mother. You are practially family to me we might as well name it.
ReplyDelete